Sunday, April 08, 2007

Jocelyn's Favorite Video

Back on February 15 we posted a video of Kathryn laughing at Baby Einstein. To even things out, we thought a video of Jocelyn watching her favorite video was in order. Thanks to Lisa's Aunt Wendy for the video, which has led to hours and hours of entertainment for little Jocelyn.

Click here to watch the video.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who could have known that this video would provide so many laughs for an 18 month old? I think she secretly knows why it's funny. Keep laughing, Jocie!
Love,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

I just KNEW there would be Easter pictures! So I looked, and yes there are! The video is adorable...interesting what makes them laugh at that age.

Adorable, even MORE grown up young ladies. Thanks for sharing the pics and videos!

Kathy Ragsdale

Branden Mayo said...

I smiled while watching her laugh...when I saw what she was laughing at I couldn't help but crack up! That's so funny!