This is where we share our pictures & videos of the von Wasmuth twins: Kathryn Elaine and Jocelyn Grace.
Press the 'Play' button to start the video. (You might have to hit it twice.)
So cute!
What a darling little video of your "little drops of water"!! They are SOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!Love, Patty and Mike
I don't care what John says. I love the song.
Wow are they actually 2 already? Where has the time gone? Great song! Great kids :)
Adorable. You guys have turned out to be excellent parents! No surprise there...the girls show your excellence.Love, Kathy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute!
What a darling little video of your "little drops of water"!! They are SOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!
Love, Patty and Mike
I don't care what John says. I love the song.
Wow are they actually 2 already? Where has the time gone? Great song! Great kids :)
Adorable. You guys have turned out to be excellent parents! No surprise there...the girls show your excellence.
Love, Kathy
Post a Comment