This is where we share our pictures & videos of the von Wasmuth twins: Kathryn Elaine and Jocelyn Grace.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Jocelyn spells "elephant"
I looked over to see Jocelyn spelling out a word on her magnetic board. She couldn't get it to fit just right, so she tries and tries again. This is her new favorite past time these days and she spells interesting words with surprising accuracy.
Elephant? Holy pachyderm, that's awesome! The spacing thing is funny - I just watched Quinn struggle with that today when writing her phone number in a confined space and she's almost 8...guess it takes a while to be able to eyeball it.
2 comments:
Elephant? Holy pachyderm, that's awesome!
The spacing thing is funny - I just watched Quinn struggle with that today when writing her phone number in a confined space and she's almost 8...guess it takes a while to be able to eyeball it.
That is so great- I love how she kept moving the letters around to make it fit. Wonderful video..Very cute
Post a Comment