It is hard to believe that the twins are old enough to have their first school pictures taken! Now, based on our history, I had little to no hope of a decent picture. When picture day arrived, Kate hated her shirt and was in a lousy mood on our walk to school. I had warned the staff about Jocelyn's photographer phobia beforehand so they took both girls in for their photos immediately, knowing there would be no other kids in line. After school, we were told that they got a picture of Kate but were not able to get Jocie to go near the photographer. Imagine my surprise when I opened up Kate's picture packet to find this adorable shot of her, complete with a smile and bright eyes! We scheduled Jocie for re-takes the following month and the staff allowed me to come with them to help get her picture. After many minutes of covering her eyes and scrunching up into a little ball, we were able to get her to stand up (with a little help) and she briefly looked into the camera with a combination of horror and disdain and SNAP! Voila - worst picture ever. Another moment captured! I can't help but laugh every time I see the differences in the pictures. Identical twins, different reactions to a photo shoot.
 |
| Kathryn |
 |
Jocelyn
|
7 comments:
Your daughters are adorable, smiling or grimacing! These photos will be treasures for you for many years to come, and I'm glad you got a pic with Jocie's eyes open. Kate's beautiful smile is priceless. Way to go, Lisa!
Worst. Photo. EVER.
Jocelyn wasn't scared of me thank goodness.
That's true Rachel. She was not scared of you at all. Is there some way that we could arrange for you to follow Jocelyn around and ensure that she gets nothing but spectacular photos from now on? :)
Awkward Family photo's anyone?? :) Love them as always.
I would agree with Kathy....you will treasure these photos. A parent never knows what they will get on "picture" day". The girls are growing up fast!!!!!
Sure Kurt :)
Post a Comment