The weather was gorgeous on Sunday so we piled into the family truckster and headed out I-84 into the Gorge. Our first stop was Multnomah Falls. The girls had never seen a waterfall before except on TV and they were mightily impressed.
| Jocie, Kurt and Kate having lunch at the falls - you can just barely see it in the background. |
| K&J at the base of Multnomah Falls |
| Me and my girls - Kate was a little put off by how much noise the water made. |
| Jocelyn sitting patiently for a photo op with a neat tree. |
| Kathryn's turn. |
| We walked up the path past the second bridge for this shot but the wind was blowing and blasting us with water. We didn't last up here much longer than it took to click this picture. |
| Vista House! |
| It was SO windy at Vista House. Both girls adore the wind so we spent lots of time outside getting blown around. Kate was squealing and jumping around during this big wind gust. |
| Kurt holding on to the girls for dear life, though Jocelyn seems too happy to be concerned.' |
Here is a quick video of the girls loving every minute of the wind.
3 comments:
I LOVE how the girls are loving the wind! Such pure innocence in just enjoying the simple pleasures right in front of them. Us "old folk" would probably be complaining, ha!
Sorry Lisa, I hit the "post" button twice and duplicated my original comment, so I just removed it! Didn't want you to think some weirdo had written something nasty and then deleted it! Well, a weirdo did write it, but I digress.....
Post a Comment