We have decided to make it an annual tradition to get family photos taken. This year we went to Jenkins Estate and Rachel from Fade In Photos did our pictures. The day was beautiful, especially for the first weekend in November. It was quite warm and humid so the outfit I had picked for the girls ended up changing. They were supposed to wear their fuzzy and colorful jackets, but it got much too hot so they were down to their t-shirts pretty quickly! Kathryn is wearing pink and Jocelyn is wearing purple. Once again we were thrilled by the quality of pictures that Rachel captured during an hour at the park.
3 comments:
What great pictures! I'm so happy I still get to watch those girls grow up from afar.
The love in your family and the security the girls feel show in every photo! Congratulations on such a successful family, and for getting such sweet pictures of everyone again this year!
The love in your family and the security the girls feel show in every photo! Congratulations on such a successful family, and for getting such sweet pictures of everyone again this year!
Post a Comment