Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012 - The Civil War

Another Halloween, another attempt at finding a costume that the girls will wear that satisfies my need for twin-ness and that is the same but different!  This year we decided to do OSU vs UofO - the Oregon Civil War.  Jocie is supporting our Eugene based Ducks and Kate is rooting for the Beavers of Corvallis. Since Kurt and I did not attend either school, we have no loyalty to worry about!  It was a good year for trick-or-treating as both girls made it to all of the houses in our cul-de-sac without incident and managed to say either trick or treat OR Happy Halloween at each house.  Everyone even got a thank you for the candy.

J&K by our front door before trick or treating.

After our neighborhood rounds, we did one more picture with their loot.  Also, I wanted a pic of the hoods with the duck and beaver.
"What do you mean I can't have ALL the candy?"

Ringing the doorbell!

Papa came to visit to go trick or treating with his mini-cheerleaders.

A quick video showing the girls saying their Halloween words this year.



1 comment:

Kathi said...

Well, they couldn't be cuter! I'm glad I got to see your "handi work" in person, you were so clever in how you made those adorable skirts! The sweat shirts were perfect (however you know I prefer the DUCK one!!!!!!). The girls looked precious and you can tell they had a blast trick or treating. The video is so special, they've got their holidays down pat! Way to go Lisa, you do a great job making everything so special for your girls.