This is where we share our pictures & videos of the von Wasmuth twins: Kathryn Elaine and Jocelyn Grace.
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Giving Kisses
Both girls have always liked giving and receiving kisses from us, but have never been interested in showing much affection to each other. Last weekend, Kurt convinced Jocie to give Kate a kiss. It was very, very cute but it was not easy to convince her to do it again for the camera. Today when we picked them up from school, Jocie looked right at Kate and said "kiss" and Kate complied! They did it a couple more times before I managed to fumble the camera from my pocket and get it running. Then this happened. On film. Best day ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awwww...so glad you captured that for posterity!
Sisters are forever friends! Love it! :)
Lisa-
You are so brave and wonderful to blog your families life.
Great Job
This has to be the proudest mom and dad moment EVER for you and Kurt!!!! All I could keep saying was OOOOOoooooohhhhh!!!!!! I loved it, so glad you captured it on video. Simply adorable!!!
Post a Comment